Be Kind



We get so caught up sometimes in what we don't have. We lament all that is wrong with our nation and our world. We become so focused on the ugliness paraded before us that we miss the beauty of God's creation.

I have given up trying to predict my days. Life has a way of spiraling out of control at a moment's notice. But no matter what I face, God is with me. He knows what to do. He provides me with wisdom and help and all that I need.

I don't have to ride the roller coaster of life in this fallen world. I can start where I am, living for Him each day. I can be kind. I can lend a helping hand. I can refuse to judge, trusting that to God. I can love people where they are and pray that they will love me as I am.

When you need guidance, ask God. When you're tempted to act out in anger or bitterness, pray through it instead. And when you don't know what to do, be kind to yourself and to others. Love covers a multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8) Wise words to remember in these trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment