Just Believe


I've always been the sort of person who wanted a plan before I started the journey. I wanted to know every twist and turn early enough to prepare myself for what was to come.

It hasn't worked out so good. I've found that God will always disrupt our plans and send us on a different path when we least expect it. 

I realized recently that not everyone knows I am no longer in a retail space. After much prayer, I decided to pull back from that avenue during this season of my life.

I still paint. I will occasionally do custom orders. But mostly I am recharging myself and my creativity. I am writing again. (Did anyone even know that writing was always my first love?)

And I am tending cows and land, feeding geese and ducks and birds. I am trusting that God will show me the right steps as they come.

Sometimes in life you just have to take a deep breath and step out in faith. Jesus tells us to just believe. So I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment