Dear Pasture


Dear Pasture,
It was really nice seeing you again yesterday. It hasn't been quite two weeks but it sure seemed longer, didn't it? Unfortunately, the same rain that makes the grass grow (yeah!) also makes the weeds grow (boo!). It also really cuts down on my ability to spray to rid you of those weeds completely.

I tried diligently to hit every hole. If I missed any, I'll make every effort to get them next time. Are some of them a little deeper than they were two weeks ago? Maybe I was just particularly good at bouncing yesterday. Some days are like that. No worries. I always hold on tightly and pray loudly whenever we have a close encounter.

Those hours we spent together yesterday are definitely on my mind today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Oh, and if you need something extra, I bought a brand new bottle of Advil. I'll be glad to share.

Signed,
The Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment